Saturday, February 4, 2017

We have become the sellers!

Encouraging words from a local villager:
"In January 2016, I came as an observer at the CEFA year-end conference.  At the time, I had an avocado tree in my back yard that was on the brink of death.  The branches were dry, the leaves were turning yellow, and the tree was not producing fruit.  When I came back from the conference, I tried composting around the tree as I had heard at CEFA and I told my family to water it with our used dishwater.  Little by little, the tree began to change.  Green leaves began to appear and after a time, production started up.  Now, we are no longer avocado buyers.  We have become the sellers!  Thank you to CEFA for their support."
  



Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com


No comments:

Post a Comment